LeafSpring is an anonymized advice blog written by a group of scientists. But it's important to note that not all posts are written by all authors, and not all authors approve of all posts. As authors, we don't endorse all of the opinions in any response posted by the collective. Some authors have elected to make their participation in this effort public, and are listed below.
Finally, a subset of posts may be posted by individual authors. These are labeled by the author that contributed the post.
With that aside, the current set of contributors includes but is not limited to:
- Prachee Avasthi (University of Kansas Medical Center)
- Casey Greene (University of Pennsylvania)
- Kathryn Huff (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Blair D. Sullivan (North Carolina State University)
- Ethan P. White (University of Florida)
Sincerely, The LeafSpring Team